WaStates08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounce and the Fae

2 posters

Go down

Bounce and the Fae Empty Bounce and the Fae

Post  Raigannsi Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 am

So while pondering Unsummon I had some thoughts.

The <=2cc options for bounce are:
Unsummon
Disperse
Whirlpool Whelm
Boomerang
Call to Heel

If the bounce is really only used for recursion of your own creatures would Call to Heel be the better choice? I think the extra mana is worth the cantrip.

How often is it used against an attacker? If it is at least 50% then the Whelm might be best as it filters your deck and can even time walk them on drawing if you win the clash.

I cant see the Disperse (any non-land permanent) or the Boomerang (any permanent) being relevant enough to consider.

I think I will try the Call to Heel tonight in testing and see how it goes.

Anyone have thoughts on it or has this already been tried/discussed?

Raigannsi

Back to top Go down

Bounce and the Fae Empty Sideboard

Post  Raigannsi Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:24 am

I have been underwhelmed with the Infest out of the board - anyone tried Evacuation as a replacement? My concern with it is not being able to cast it until turn 5 and the bad synergy with Bitterblossom tokens (not that Infest doesnt wreck them anyway).

I like the instant speed and the ability to deal with the bigger Red creatures and Cenn+Glorius Anthem draws from WW.

Any thoughts?

Raigannsi

Back to top Go down

Bounce and the Fae Empty Re: Bounce and the Fae

Post  G Pelly Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I think the big sell on unsummon is that it costs U. The fact that it is so cheap is what makes it good. Also, from what I have seen it gets used on their guys as much as your sprites and cliques.

This is why the U casting cost is so important. Being able to recast a spellstutter for 1UU instead of 2UU is key, imo. As is being able to clique them, then unsummon it and chain it for 5 instead of requiring 6 mana.

I'd say keep unsummon.

Not sure on the evac, tbh. That will require testing fo sho.

G Pelly

Back to top Go down

Bounce and the Fae Empty Re: Bounce and the Fae

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum